What you should know before using a massager?1. Those with open injuries
For example, patients who have undergone vascular or nerve anastomosis during the recovery period should not use the massager during the recovery period. It will promote blood circulation and is not conducive to the recovery from the operation.
2. Those with skin diseases and damaged skin should not massage the affected area
Example: eczema, ringworm, herpes, abscess, cellulitis, ulcerative skin disease, scald, burn, etc. If the massager is used, it may damage the skin tissue again, which is not conducive to the later recovery. Please use it after recovery.
3. Pregnant women and children should not use the cervical spine massager
Pregnant women are massaged at Sanyinjiao and other acupoints, which will affect the normal development of the fetus; newborns should not be massaged before the chimney gate is closed; children are in the period of vigorous growth and development, and it is usually not necessary or appropriate to use cervical massager massage.
4. People with blood disease and bleeding tendency, please do not use it. For the sake of your body, you must remember it!
5. Fasting, full food, drinking, and strenuous exercise
It should be avoided to use the cervical spine massager on an empty stomach, after a full meal, after drinking, and after strenuous exercise, especially if it has a strong impact, which will further accelerate the blood flow rate and enhance the activity of the smooth muscle of the stomach, resulting in nausea, vomiting, chest tightness, and shortness of breath. If you feel uncomfortable, you need to use it when your physical condition is relatively stable to avoid discomfort.
6. The patient has sores and tumor sites
If you have sores or tumors, please do not use them. If the massager moves the body surface, it will expand the capillaries and increase the blood flow of some parts, which will cause the lesions to be scattered and aggravate the disease.
7. Those with severe infection
Examples: osteomyelitis, bone tuberculosis, septic arthritis, erysipelas, etc.
8. Critically ill medical and surgical patients
Examples: patients with severe heart disease, liver disease, lung disease, acute gastroduodenal ulcer, acute abdomen, and various malignant tumors.
9. Early recovery from fractures and joint dislocations
When a fracture or joint is damaged, using a cervical spine massager makes it difficult to restore the bone movement under the effect of muscle tension, which is not conducive to the recovery of the condition.
10. Those who are physically weak and cannot stand the effects of subtle methods
For example, if you are sick for a long time, you are old and infirm, if you use a massager, it may make your physical condition worse. Please use it with caution.
The maintenance of the massager1. Please do not sit on the pressure or smash the massager too hard. If the force is too strong, it will damage the massager and make it unable to work.
2. If you sweat a lot during a massage, you can dry it with a towel before massaging, which is safe and effective.
3. It is forbidden to use the massager in places where the air does not circulate, for example, under sheets or pillows, which can cause the machine to overheat and cause fire, electric shock, or damage to the user, so please use it in a well-ventilated and wide space.
4. Each time you use the neck and shoulder massager, you should choose the time period of use according to the strength of your body, and it is best not to exceed 20 minutes.
5. When using, do not approach the electric heater or other power sources to avoid fire or electric shock due to accidents.
6. Do not use the massager on the active parts of the skin, this will damage the skin a little.
7. According to different massage functions, choose different types of massagers and select the corresponding massage heads to install on the massager according to different massage parts.
8. It is necessary to check whether the wires, plugs, shells, etc. of the massager are intact and whether the operating voltage is the same as the mains voltage.
9. When the massage is over, please turn off the power first, then pull out the plug, and then wash. When pulling out the power plug, it is necessary to hold the plug, and not pull the power cord to avoid damaging the power cord.
10. It is forbidden to use the massager when bathing, and it is not suitable to use it in wet places. The main reason is that the massager is electrified, and there is water vapor in the wet place. If there is electricity leakage, the electric shock will occur.
To sum up, on the topic of massager maintenance, the editor mainly describes the precautions for the use of the massager and the maintenance of the massager. For the use of the massager, you must pay attention to its use matters. If there are users who have the above description, please do not use it first, and then use it after you recover to avoid secondary damage. Everyone needs to pay attention to the maintenance of the massager. Only with regular maintenance can it be used for a longer time.